1.51t 28 December 2017
- Thanks to Norbert Vischer, the Plot class now supports filled plots.
Run Help>Examples>Macro>Damped Wave Plot
to see an example.
- Thanks to Norbert Vischer, when a macro error occurs, the line
number is copied to the clipboard and the error message is
displayed in the "Debug" window.
- Added "Synthetic Images" and "Spiral Rotation" examples,
- Added a “hidden” checkbox to the plot window
More>>Contents Style dialog.
The Process>Math>Macro command and
the ImageProcessor.applyMacro() method automatically
add "v=" if it is missing.
- Thanks to Norbert Vischer, the seed set by the random("seed",n)
macro function is now used when creating images with random
content and by Process>Noise commands, allowing reproducible
test situations to be created
- Thanks to François Gannier, the x and y-axis labels are used
as the first two column headings in the table created by the plot window
"List" command when these labels start and end with a space character.
- Thanks to Jan Brocher, fixed a bug that caused the
ColorThresholder.RGBtoYUV() method to not work as expected.
- Thanks to Stein Rorvik, fixed a bug that caused function key
and numeric kaypad macro shortcuts to not work as expected when
"Require control key for shortcuts" was enabled in
the Edit>Options>Misc dialog.
- Thanks to Michael Kaul, fixed a v1.51s regression that could cause ImageJ
to fail to quit properly if there was an Action Bar launched at startup.
- Thanks to Norbert Vischer, fixed a v1.51r26 regression that caused
the setBatchMode("show") macro function to not work as expected.