Author: Jerome Mutterer and Ulf Dittmer History: 2005/11/22: First version
2005/11/28: Second version adds several options
2011/06/03: Updated for iText 2
Source: PDF_Writer.java Installation: Download PDF_Writer.class and iText-2.1.7.jar to the ImageJ plugins folder and restart ImageJ. Description: This plugin saves the current image in PDF format using the iText 2 library freely available here.
Before choosing a file name for the PDF, a dialog lets the user set several options:
These settings are remembered between ImageJ restarts via the plugin preference mechanism.
- whether or not to show the name of an image
- whether or not to show the pixel size of an image
- whether to scale the image proportionately to maximum page width/height
- whether to save all images or just the frontmost one
- whether to save one image per page or as many as possible
- if the output format should be US Letter or A4
|Plugins | Home |